Saturday, February 1, 2014

Day Twenty-Seven

I feel like when I do inevitably find a new fan I'm going to take my current fan and smash it with a baseball bat. It's that infuriating sometimes. It would wait until I'm nearly asleep and then start clicking again. It did this 2 or 3 times last night. Anyways, I got 8 hours and 9 minutes of sleep, with a sleep quality of 93%.

I'm going out tonight, so it's likely that I won't be getting as much sleep as I normally do, but I'll give the full report on that tomorrow.

I had a hamburger and salad for breakfast, and a pork roast with onions and asparagus for dinner.

As far as stress goes, I suppose I'm getting pretty stressed out about my computer. It's been messed up for nearly half a year now, and it's only getting worse. Unfortunately, I can't afford to fix it or get it replaced currently. In case you haven't noticed from reading these blogs, I have a lot of free time on my hands, and the reason is because I'm unemployed and having a difficult time finding a job. This is, of course, its own source of stress in my life. As the Primal Blueprint also stresses (get it?) letting go of stress, I thought I'd mention it.

Anyways, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment