Monday, January 13, 2014

Day Eight

Finally made up for my horrible sleep habits of the last few days. I went to bed last night at roughly 11:40 PM, an improvement over 1:30 AM, and got 10 hours and 12 minutes of sleep. The sleep quality was at 92%. I plan to build off of this and get to bed earlier from here on out.

I felt so good today after my 10 hours of sleep, and the temperature was around 48, that I decided to go for a walk early in the afternoon. Nothing serious, just went around a few blocks, but it was nice to get some fresh air and see the daylight.

Had a hamburger and salad for breakfast, and roast pork with onions and asparagus for dinner.

Tomorrow is my workout day, but I need to try to remember to get in my 10 decline push-ups when I wake up. I really want to make that a daily habit, and so far I'm failing miserably. I just keep forgetting.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment