Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day Sixteen

I woke up pretty tired today, and pretty much felt like I needed a nap all day but never took one. Regardless, I got 8 hours and 41 minutes of sleep, with a sleep quality of 99%. Not sure I agree with that, but who can say for sure? Got in my 10 decline push-ups a little after I got up, even though I really didn't want to.

For breakfast I had a hamburger and big salad, and sausage with onions for dinner.

Today was workout day, but I also decided to get in some walking today as well as my usual exercises. Unfortunately it was way too cold to go for a walk outside, so I had to use the treadmill. I don't know why but I really hate treadmills. Luckily I just listened to some of this Doctor Who audio adventure while I got in a mile of walking. After that I got in my bodyweight exercises: Two sets of 45 incline push-ups, 50 squats, and 1 minute and 30 seconds of planks each. It was a bit harder getting myself in the mood to do the exercises today, but once I started doing them it was no problem.

Probably going to bed early tonight considering how tired I've been all day, but we'll see.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment