Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day Twenty-Three

Only one week until this experiment is over. It's going to be weird getting back into regular Primal fare, but I can't say I'm not looking forward to an omelette.

I had a terrible time sleeping last night. For starters, my stupid fan kept clicking. I couldn't get the damn thing to shut up. It would stop and then I'd be close to sleep and it would start up again. This happened like three times. I'd love to smash it to pieces, but then I wouldn't be able to sleep at all without a fan. Regardless, I got 7 hours and 34 minutes of sleep, with a sleep quality of 85%. I'm not sure I agree with that percentage, as I didn't sleep well at all even after the fan started behaving itself.

I don't know if it was a result of terrible sleeping, but my bodyweight workout didn't go as well as it has been the past few weeks. Planks were a bit harder today, and I just couldn't seem to get my squats right. I feel like I wasn't getting a full workout with those for some reason. Still, I did two sets of 45 incline push-ups, 50 squats, and 1 minute and 30 seconds of planks each. Hopefully I can pick it back up on Thursday.

Hamburger and salad for breakfast, and ham with veggies for dinner.

As today was below zero for much of it I didn't even consider going outside for anything, unfortunately. Spring really can't get here soon enough.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment