Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day Twenty-Five

Five days and counting. It seems to me that the first half of this challenge went quicker than the second half. Maybe that's because I saw the finish line in the distance, but who knows?

Anyways, to business. I really can't stress enough how much I hate my fan. It started clicking again this morning and woke me up at around 7:40. I was able to shut it up and go back to sleep, but only for another hour before it started clicking again. Aside from that, however, I did get a better night's sleep in general than I have the past two nights. I got 8 hours and 35 minutes, with a sleep quality of 94%.

Hamburger and salad for breakfast, and a couple steaks and veggies for dinner.

My workout was much better today than it was on Tuesday, though my incline push-ups did seem to be harder than usual. No big deal, however. Two sets of 45 incline push-ups, 50 squats, and 1 minute and 30 seconds of planks each.

Other than that it was another fairly boring day. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment