Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day Nine

I woke up today and finally remembered to do my 10 decline push-ups. Wasn't something that I necessarily wanted to do first thing in the morning, but I think this will be a good habit. Didn't get to bed as early as I would have liked, but not too bad either. Ended up getting 9 hours and 14 minutes of sleep, with a sleep quality of 91%. Had no trouble getting up, and felt good throughout the day.

Since it's Tuesday that means I do my first body weight workout of the week, so I got that in. Two sets of 45 incline push-ups, 50 squats, and 1 minute and 30 seconds of planks each. The exercises felt really good today. It's actually been a while since doing this workout felt that natural and smooth, so I'm thinking maybe I actually did need a bit of a long break just so that I could get back into it properly. Regardless, it feels good getting back on track.

Had a hamburger and big salad for breakfast, and beef stew for dinner.

I feel like I should be getting more walking in, or some other low level movement, but I don't think it's going to happen tonight. I'm getting to bed early tonight.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment