Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day Eighteen

Another ridiculously freezing day here in the heart of it all. Too cold to so much as consider going outside for anything, so I just spent the day inside keeping warm.

Got 8 hours and 28 minutes of sleep, with a sleep quality of 87%. I woke up on my own a bit earlier than normal today, and felt it too. I felt pretty tired and lazy today, but I did get in my 10 decline push-ups and my regular Thursday workout. No treadmill today though.

Did my bodyweight exercises today: two sets of 45 incline push-ups, 50 squats, and 1 minute and 30 seconds of planks each. It was a nice solid workout today, and I'm still feeling it hours later. Added to my already tired demeanor today I think I'll fall asleep quite nicely tonight.

Hamburger and big salad for breakfast, and pork chops with assorted veggies for dinner.

The winter is really starting to wear on me, and I look forward to the Spring so I can get outside and get some sun, walk, and sprint. After Christmas I've generally had my fill of Winter, and this year is no different.

Anyways, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment