Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day Thirteen

Another easy day for the most part. Did a little running around, in my car, but nothing to get excited about.

My sleep wasn't that great, but mostly on the basis of some strange dreams. I did wake up around 5:30 AM because my fan is really aggravating. It's an oscillating fan, but I just pull the tab up to keep it in one spot and the tab kind of vibrates and makes noise when you do that sometimes. I'd love to get rid of it, but haven't gotten around to it yet. At any rate, I got 7 hours and 50 minutes of sleep, with a sleep quality of 86%. Upon waking I got in my 10 decline push-ups.

Had bacon for breakfast, and gyro lamb meat for dinner. I know I just had that for dinner not long ago, but I love it. Don't be surprised if that one pops up a few more times while I'm doing this challenge.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment