Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day Eleven

I got 8 hours and 51 minutes of sleep, with a sleep quality of 87%. Waking up today was not easy, and it happened a bit earlier than usual. I woke up naturally, but it wasn't pleasant. I got in my 10 decline push-ups when I woke up, so my habit-forming seems to be moving right along.

Today was bodyweight exercise day #2, so I got that in. I expressed some concern over pain I was having in my right knee yesterday, but it wasn't an issue today. My workout was good and without incident. Two sets of 45 incline push-ups, 50 squats, and 1 minute and 30 seconds of planks each. My legs have been like jelly ever since, however. Nothing wrong with that though.

For breakfast I had my typical hamburger and big salad, and for dinner I had two steaks and assorted veggies.

In mostly unrelated news, I cleaned out all the CD's in my closet and put them in a box for storage elsewhere. Considering it's 2014 I figured it's time to move on. I wouldn't really call this exercise or anything like that, but I mentioned it because I'm happy about it. So it counts.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment